[erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Lyn Headley lheadley@REDACTED
Tue May 10 19:28:57 CEST 2016

> Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> It may be that other "elders" are extremely good at reading "youths'" minds.
> Perhaps it is a form of clairvoyance.  It would be very interesting to
> explore
> this experimentally.

I'm not sure what led you to characterize my proposal as involving
"mind reading." As your lecturer demonstrated, even face-to-face
contexts require active listening and inference about what is being
asked. At least my proposal enriches the semantic environment beyond
that of the lone developer staring at a text file.

Human communication is imperfect. Alas, we are all cast in the role of
the mind reader. But some contexts provide more context than others.