[erlang-questions] what means busy_wait in msacc erl 19.0?

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Jun 27 16:43:48 CEST 2016

I've compiled erlang 19.0 with extra microstate accounting.

Right now on my test stand my software is consuming about 1,5 gbit of input
traffic from peer server.

I see that on all 4 schedulers busy_wait consumes about 26%,  sleep is
about 17%

erlang is launched with:

erl +K true +A 16 +zdbbl 20480 +a 32 +MBas aoffcaobf +MBacul 0  -name
flussonic -boot start_sasl -s flussonic -sasl errlog_type error

What does busy_wait means here?  Is it a waisted CPU that I need to
optimize to handle more input traffic? Or is it cpu that will be used as
soon as my load grows?