[erlang-questions] Code of Formatting

Valentin Micic valentin@REDACTED
Sun Mar 15 18:56:12 CET 2015

I do not understand why did my post offend you.
I've just shared what works for me, assuming that it may work for you too.

From your original post I could not deduce (and I think that no reasonable man could have) the nature of the problem, so I assumed that your "suffering" was related to the code reading.

But now that you've mentioned contributing (and award winning) -- should that really entitle you to prescribe how others must write their code -- even the code that you've contributed; for you may have a reasonable expectation for a recognition  (e.g. another award); however, I would disagree that this entitle you to expect others to use a particular editor/IDE (just to make it clear -- I am not trying to defend Emacs or Vim, nor am I using them).

V/