[erlang-questions] supervisor with priorities?

Rodrigo Dominguez mails@REDACTED
Sat Jul 4 16:29:04 CEST 2015

I have four gen_servers, and I would like to do a special supervision.

gen_servers A, B, and C, they all depends on gen_server D.

If gen_server A goes down, I want to restart it without affecting the others.
If gen_server B goes down, I want to restart it without affecting the others.
If gen_server C goes down, I want to restart it without affecting the others.

If gen_server D goes down, I want kill and restart all of the gen_servers.

Any hint now how to structure the supervisor tree or how to make it work with OTP? I usually use supervisors with one_for_one and one_for_all but I’m clueless on how to archive the desired behavior.

Rodrigo Dominguez
mails@REDACTED