[erlang-questions] What lib to use for http requests

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sun Dec 14 23:39:21 CET 2014

Hi,
ok but RFC 2616 or 2817 ? (or even historical 1945 ?)
A list of features in readme.md, but no reference to a RFC version...
If each RFC had its own module, easy to compare several implementation, and even have the choice between speed, memory footprint, or whatsoever.
comparing two modules of same RFC is totally objective. And same common tests can be used.
Each brick of RFC tree might be written by community. Easy to maintain each brick, and easy to supersede a module by a better implementation.
This would help Erlang to be THE reference in all languages jungle... A dream ?

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric