[erlang-questions] Looking for an internship

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Fri Aug 29 23:50:07 CEST 2014

Hi list,

I apologise in advance for this selfish post!

I am looking for a 5-months long internship at an Erlang shop in the
Valley, starting February of next year.
I will be taking the steps to obtain a work visa shortly (as I am of French
nationality).

I have bundled with this email a generic introduction letter and CV.

Cheers,
--
Pierre Fenoll